The #1 Arizona Wildcats Basketball Source - BDU

Arizona Red Vs Arizona Blue game discussion thread 10/2/21 at 3pm PAC12N

WILD · 760

Offline WILD

• Administrator
    • Bear Down U

Arizona Red Vs Arizona Blue game discussion thread 10/2/21 at 3pm PAC12N

The Arizona Wildcats are holding the annual Red-Blue game this weekend. There will be a shooting competition along with a dunk contest. The game itself will consist of two 12 minute halves. The Arizona wheelchair game will also be playing their game to start things off at 2pm. Arizona basketball team posters will be given away at the end of the event.

Arizona is favored and the O/U is ??

Let's talk about the Wildcats Vs the Wildcats.

BEARDOWN!!!

Live stream link below 
You require the following to view this post content:
  • You need to log in to view this content, please login or register.

ARIZONA, BET $1 GET A $150 FREE BET WITH DRAFTKINGS NEW OFFER

Offline WILD

• Administrator
    • Bear Down U
Less than 24 hours away from fans in Mckale center!

Offline Aokay

• Supporter
  • BEARDOWN
Personally, I feel that the Red/Blue game has passed it's use-by date. The time has come for something new and hopefully exciting.

It's a great day to be alive!

Online 808Wildcat94

• Don't forget to add an Avatar pic to your profile.
How about Midnight Maddness?  Seems to me the RBG kind of lost it's appeal because its treated like another game or glorified scrimmage.  I believe the concern way back was the students and the late start time on a MM format  ::)

Offline AZBD

• Tell All Fellow UofA Fans To Check Out PlayersProgramU
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect day with no Arizona football loss and BASKETBALL is back. Super excited. Fans in McKale will be nice. Weird but none of the freshmen or sophomores have played in front of the McKale crowd yet. Mostly it''ll just be nice to have a team that will win some games. I'm over football.

Offline AZBD

Personally, I feel that the Red/Blue game has passed it's use-by date. The time has come for something new and hopefully exciting.

WHAT???

1st it's great for recruiting because coaches can host visits and show atmosphere without having a real game take away their attention.

2nd I feel it is useful for new players (and this year our sophomores) to get use to playing in front of 14,000+ fans. Crowd size is something these
guys likely aren't use to and you really do have to get use to it.

3rd its awesome for fans. Always great to get a taste of basketball to start taking our minds off Football.

4th The Dunk Contest

Offline KansasCityCats

• BTFD
I loved midnight madness but a majority of Tucsons fan base is 60+which isnt ideal for filling seats at 12:01am.

Red/Blue is fun because McKale is packed. The energy does as the game progresses so its up to our staff to keep it interesting.

Everybody is just excited that basketball is back. Cant wait to see this new look program.

Offline something1

Usually I watch the game and wonder how we're going to get enough quality minutes for everyone, but this year I'm just going to hope one of the recruits in attendance decide to commit.

Online Surgeon

• Don't forget to add an Avatar pic to your profile.
I think theyre all 2023 recruits so I doubt well see a commitment.

Im most excited to see how the team approaches defense and how free they are to shoot. Millers stale ass offense and rigid defense made every possession predictable. Hoping we see some more free flowing movement. Also hope to see that Ballo is worth a scholarship. He looks like a d2 player or maybe an Arizona football bench warmer to me.

Offline WILD

• Administrator
    • Bear Down U

Most Recent Arizona Wildcat Posts

Since 6/19/2017
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal