Arizona 🏀 has offered 6'3 2021 4-Star PG Isa Silva

Started by WILD, July 15, 2019, 07:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmarti

I really like isa Silva talented  pg.   He seems to be important  player in 2021 class  I like what he had to say about Arizona  he seems to really like Stanford as well but I like Arizona chances with him he mentioned  possibly ending his recruitment earlier.

mvpreed2

This kid is a few minutes up the road from me.
It also helps that a kid I go to church with also plays for Jesuit.
Assuming this situation is able to subside by the time the 2020-21 season comes, I will try to attend a game and give you all an novice scouting report.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

KansasCityCats

I really like this kid's game. I assume the signing of Kerr hinders the recruiting process. If he doesn't pick Arizona, I hope he ends up in Palo Alto.

mvpreed2

If I remember correctly, IS spoke very highly of Smart and Texas.
The report could have come from a Texas affiliate, so I took it with a grain of salt.

I would say that Stanford would be the hot name, but I am sure no one is expecting ZW to be there in 2021-22.
I am back to square one, with a slight edge to Stanford at this point.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Jdmarti

It seems like Stanford I really wanted him in a Arizona uniform but Arizona landed kerr  an will have him  an akinjo in 21 season so I understand  him not coming here intersting that after kerr commits isa announces later in day  that he will commit on tuesday.

Jdmarti

Isa is really commiting early for a 21 recruit I hope he is not reclassifying  at stanford that would be  bad for  us if he played with ziaire.

BearDownU - Menu