Arizona 🏀 has offered 6'3 2021 4-Star PG Isa Silva

Started by WILD, July 15, 2019, 07:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

Arizona 🏀 has offered 6'3 2021 4-Star PG Isa Silva. Miller just watched him play yesterday and offered the point guard out of Cali right after. They're already comparing him to Ricky Rubio.

https://twitter.com/isilv3/status/1150896128927289344

Isa highlights

GoCatZ

Holy smokes, this kid is going to be really really good. I hope we can land him.

KansasCityCats

Probably doesn't have the athleticism of Nick Johnson...but he obviously has the basketball IQ and work ethic of anybody that Miller has recruited.

Would LOVE to see him in an Arizona jersey.

Jdmarti

I am not against Ricky Rubio  type player  I just hope  he shoots the ball better than Rubio   he may end up being a big priority  if  Devon askew reclassifys  and add him in 2020 class.

mvpreed2

4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

I don't know how familiar everyone is with this kid, but he is really damn good. His handles are outstanding and his body control and space manipulation against superior athletes are both truly elite. He has Nash qualities. Miller should definitely make him a recruiting priority, and I have confidence that he will.

KansasCityCats

It would be hard for him to say no to Miller.

Assuming Nico is off to the league, this would be his team (with Baker playing the off-guard spot).

Nice opportunity to earn immediate minutes for a high-profile program.

Jdmarti

Yea I think Miller will prioritize  Silva   he looks really good I hope Arizona gets him.

WILD

Arizona's Sean Miller: "I visited Arizona last year and we've built our relationship since. He is all about point guards and believes I can help Arizona be great," Silva said on his relationship with the Arizona head coach.

Update on Isa Silva
https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/status/1243933461234229250

Jdmarti

I really like isa Silva talented  pg.   He seems to be important  player in 2021 class  I like what he had to say about Arizona  he seems to really like Stanford as well but I like Arizona chances with him he mentioned  possibly ending his recruitment earlier.

mvpreed2

This kid is a few minutes up the road from me.
It also helps that a kid I go to church with also plays for Jesuit.
Assuming this situation is able to subside by the time the 2020-21 season comes, I will try to attend a game and give you all an novice scouting report.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

KansasCityCats

I really like this kid's game. I assume the signing of Kerr hinders the recruiting process. If he doesn't pick Arizona, I hope he ends up in Palo Alto.

mvpreed2

If I remember correctly, IS spoke very highly of Smart and Texas.
The report could have come from a Texas affiliate, so I took it with a grain of salt.

I would say that Stanford would be the hot name, but I am sure no one is expecting ZW to be there in 2021-22.
I am back to square one, with a slight edge to Stanford at this point.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Jdmarti

It seems like Stanford I really wanted him in a Arizona uniform but Arizona landed kerr  an will have him  an akinjo in 21 season so I understand  him not coming here intersting that after kerr commits isa announces later in day  that he will commit on tuesday.

Jdmarti

Isa is really commiting early for a 21 recruit I hope he is not reclassifying  at stanford that would be  bad for  us if he played with ziaire.