Ziaire Williams has received a prediction to Arizona from Corey Evans

Started by BearDown12345, November 11, 2019, 09:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BearDown12345

Huge news as top highschool basketball analysts Corey Evan has changed his prediction from USC to Arizona. In addition, there are two other predictions on Rivals.com to Arizona. Willaims has to be our number one priority right now and if we can pull him in for 2020 then I wouldn't be mad about the loss of Puff Johnson. DO YOU GUYS THINK ZIAIRE WILL CHOOSE ARIZONA?

WiscoAZfan19

Well they must be watching this team and realize how much fun and amazing it is to play here (which we already knew that).
Boom-shaka-laka

KansasCityCats

He's probably recognizing that he'll be the focal point next year as we will lose a good chunk of our scorers.

Jdmarti

It would be huge to get him  ziaire is a major need now that puff  went to unc   if they get him  an walton  arizona  would be set at  the wing   for 2020.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Why did Puff change his mind to UNC when going to Arizona was seemingly a foregone conclusion?

Kids talk to each other. And Sierra Canyon just played Hillcrest a week and a half before Puff committed to UNC. Ziaire likely told Puff in DM's or in person that he's probably going to Arizona. That would basically make Puff a 3rd string player here instead of a bench player. I doubt the opportunities are any better at UNC, but it may have been enough to just say "Mehhh, I guess I'll just follow my brothers path after all."

Jdmarti

I hope your right puff surprised me that's for sure  if we get ziaire it's ok to lose puff to unc.

Jdmarti

Intersting that rivals   has changed there pic from usc to Arizona  but no one from 247 has it is the same.

BearDown12345

Does anyone know anything new about Ziaire and his recruiting, like possible dates or a timeline for a commitment or cutting down his list?

Jdmarti

Beardown I have no knowledge  of that but I read  as much as I can find for arizona basketball  recruiting  if it's free I read it  everything  I have read it sounds  like it will probably  be next year sometime maybe the spring  or early next year he is suppose to visit the ducks still which makes me nervous.

BearDownU - Menu