Breaking: Devonaire Doutrive just verbally committed to Arizona

Started by azfreak, April 07, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azfreak

It's a sunny day in Tucson ☀. Devonaire Doutrive commits to UofA as expected. He has Great Size, Length, Athleticism, High motor, & is A Tough player. BEARDOWN!

"It just seemed like a good fit, the whole atmosphere (at Arizona)," Doutrive's stepfather Laurian Watkins told 247Sports. "You can tell when you walk in there that it was a program of prestige and after meeting with the staff and counselors, it was something we could support as parents."

https://twitter.com/EvanDaniels/status/982670588761161728

Bob A

Quick!  ESPN better come out with some new negative bogus story about us. We're beginning to recover!

BTFD

Little George

They will! Why Dickie Dookie Vitale tweeted. Serious conspiracy stuuf right?

mvpreed2

Now the first domino has fallen, and he is a good one, let's see how the rest of the class is going to pan out.
I bet teams in the PAC-12 were hoping we'd fall flat on our faces.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

WILD

Check out highlights of Arizona's first commit of 2018. BearDown!

Dav

There is a phrase that I used to hear a lot on another site: "It's  going to be sunny in Tucson today."  I think it's going to be sunny all week.  ;)  Which of the top power five/six, whatever, school's out there can still offer immediate playing time? Most have finished their recruiting.  We have 0 returning starters and we lost Pinder.  Good core so nothing is automatic but, the chance is there.  :)

Welcome aboard DD, you'll get that Qaud/Deuce at Arizona.  8)
"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

Dav

"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

Tucsandman

Very nice pickup! After watching video on him, the things that stand out to me is he has a lot of range and can hit from anywhere. He's very good at using footwork and change of direction to create an open shot for himself (he likes to dribble then back step into an open shot). Like he says himself, he'll need to work on putting on more muscle to become even more athletic.

BearDownU - Menu