2018 class of opportunity

Started by Little George, March 03, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tucsandman

Regarding hoping that someone that is expected to leave actually stays, you have to think that at least some of them are fed up playing in the NCAA and all the crap they have been put through. You think Trier would want to stay (even if he's thought to be a low 2nd rounder by then) after being suspended for 20 games? We know Ayton is gone purely due to his talent and possible #1 pick status. Even if he entertained the thought of staying another year, do you think he would after his $100k experience? Hell no! Rawle, had little taste of it but no consequences. His foot has been a bigger problem, but after seeing what his team has been through, I'd think if he had to play overseas, that's more attractive than continuing to play in the NCAA's world.

Dav

Any more small guards must pass the toughness test...  \>:(

"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

cwoods314

I love the optimism you guys have. I don't think anyone is picking us until this stuff goes away which will take years. We so fucked

ATX_Wildcat

One down three to go.
What have we learned this week?
1. Doutrive has verbally committed.
2. Schlabach is a douche.
3. The UofA's confidence in Sean Miller is justified.

dashots_UA

Quote from: ATX_Wildcat on April 10, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
One down three to go.
What have we learned this week?
1. Doutrive has verbally committed.
2. Schlabach is a douche.
3. The UofA's confidence in Sean Miller is justified.
Agreed!
We've got Doutrive and I cant see how Akinjo can pass on a program like Arizona, especially now that every major program is mixed up in this mess in one form or another.  Omar Thielemans looks sneaky good and we seem to be his top school.  Kid looks like a typical Miller wing, great length, motor, passing and defensively looks special.  If we could add a capable big man to contribute immediately and another big man to develop, I think we could come out of all this with a great class.  Plus, these aren't one and done kids, so we wont need 6 commits in 2019(barring any transfers from UA).  NVM about Akinjo I guess.  DANG man I was feeling so optimistic lol
Bear Down.

BearDownU - Menu