Adia Barnes was just on the radio and said Kailyn Gilbert left the program

Started by WILD, February 26, 2024, 05:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

An Adia thread that transforms into a Sean thread? Shut up and take my money! Maybe he'll get the UCLA job once Thicc Mick gets shitcanned or dips tf out voluntarily lol

arxpert

Quote from: |ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ| on February 27, 2024, 09:04:34 PMAn Adia thread that transforms into a Sean thread? Shut up and take my money! Maybe he'll get the UCLA job once Thicc Mick gets shitcanned or dips tf out voluntarily lol

I actually was thinking Miller would do well in the Big Ten earlier. Ohio State would be better, but UCLA would fit Miller like a glove. Hope to see it happen. He deserves a school that actually has resources for Miller to utilize.

PS - The ADIA situation will resolve itself in time. Surviving Adia on Netflix. Ticking timebomb.

KansasCityCats

Miller needs to win Big East games before he gets offers for Power 5 programs (not to take away from the competition of the Big East, which is a badass conference this season).

arxpert

Quote from: KansasCityCats on February 28, 2024, 05:22:11 AMMiller needs to win Big East games before he gets offers for Power 5 programs (not to take away from the competition of the Big East, which is a badass conference this season).

What are you talking about LOL. The Big East is the 2nd best Conference in the Country. I am strictly speaking from a position that Miller would do better with a school that would back him with all the resources he could ever dream of which a place like Ohio State or UCLA would if they wanted to. It is only a matter of time before Miller bring Xavier back to Elite status, but I just hope he moves on quickly from there either way. I will root for him to succeed 100% of the time he is not playing Arizona. End of story.