BREAKING: Book Richardson says he had no knowledge of Miller paying players!

Started by WILD, June 06, 2019, 11:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasCityCats

Terry and Lute didn't deserve jail time for the $45k.

Book likely lied to Dawkins. Regardless, there are people in this world that deserve more negative attention and jail time than a man like Book Richardson.

I still believe that his actions are no different from any other coach in D-1; it's absurd that he was made the "example".

Screw Adidas, ESPN, the FBI and the NCAA for singling out an individual that is now forced away from his family, students, friends and passion (basketball).

AZCatMom

Quote from: KansasCityCats on June 06, 2019, 03:06:14 PM

Book likely lied to Dawkins. Regardless, there are people in this world that deserve more negative attention and jail time than a man like Book Richardson.

I still believe that his actions are no different from any other coach in D-1; it's absurd that he was made the "example".

Screw Adidas, ESPN, the FBI and the NCAA for singling out an individual that is now forced away from his family, students, friends and passion (basketball).

Interesting comment on the Arizona Basketball fan page on FB:

Deron Johnson Shit I received that from Kevin O'Neil from 85_89..

AZCatMom

Wow, wonder what's up with Deron?

Deron Johnson:  whatever he took the rap for the whole University not to go down...Miller knew what went on..it's not over watch

WILD

I'll post in a bit on Deron. It'll be private for members only.

I advise all lurkers to get premium 😁

WILD

This story by CBS has a lot of quotes from Book and a little more info. Book will surrender himself on July 18th.

https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/status/1136719735020822530

jumpinjohnny

Quote from: Seansbiggestfan on June 06, 2019, 03:36:01 PM
Quote from: KansasCityCats on June 06, 2019, 03:06:14 PM

Interesting comment on the Arizona Basketball fan page on FB:

Deron Johnson Shit I received that from Kevin O'Neil from 85_89..

This simply can't be true--the Water Boy swears Lute's program was Ivory Soap clean. Deron must be trippin.

Liquidated

Quote from: Seansbiggestfan on June 06, 2019, 05:03:02 PM

Deron Johnson:  whatever he took the rap for the whole University not to go down...Miller knew what went on..it's not over watch

Just a  hunch: Like any rational person he knows Miller is guilty as F*** and is astonished that a few idiots who have grossly confused loyalty to a program with loyalty to a program's antichrist continue to deny what the rest of the entire world, outside of Tucson, knows to be true.   
"How does this guy still have his job?! That makes no sense...the world is getting nuked around him and Sean Miller is still there..."  - Mark Titus

MDcAtZ

Quote from: Liquidated on June 07, 2019, 12:39:30 AM

Just a  hunch: Like any rational person he knows Miller is guilty as F*** and is astonished that a few idiots who have grossly confused loyalty to a program with loyalty to a program's antichrist continue to deny what the rest of the entire world, outside of Tucson, knows to be true.   

You just called 99.99% of the fans on this board a "few idiots".... that should work out well for you. Apparently you know exactly what is right and wrong, exactly all the facts about everything, and exactly how to cure everything... the rest of the fans are just idiots. I mean, you've  been right about so much: Pack Line D won't win a championship, Miller will only hire a Pack Line D guy, Arizona is a distant third behind the "class of the conference" Oregon and ASU, Barcello was just as good as Mannion in high school, etc... how could we ever doubt your omnipotent  judgement that "Miller is guilty as F***"?

FACT:
Dawkins: "never had conversations" with Miller about delivering Deandre Ayton to Arizona.
Book: "I have no knowledge of Sean Miller paying, or attempting to pay any player"
Prosecutors: "The student-athletes did not know Mr. Richardson was taking money for that purpose.... He was taking secret bribes. (Secret bribes would probably infer that it was even a secret hidden from Miller... unless you think Book went to Miller and said, "Hey, I'm violating NCAA rules for my own benefit without any benefit to the program... and oh yeah, I'm talking shit about you to Dawkins too.")

And let's not forget the fact that there's been 0 wiretap recordings or transcripts with Miller on it, or text messages to/from Miller... after two years... we know exactly what Self and Townsend said/texted. Transcript of what Will Wade said. Video and calls with all the defendants.... but nothing with Miller on it. How odd.

OK... your turn. Tell us what Miller did, and show us the evidence. Show us any violation by Book prior to June 2017 that Miller ignored.

Either tell us EXACTLY what Miller is guilty of, and present evidence, or go fuck yourself.

jumpinjohnny

"Either tell us EXACTLY what Miller is guilty of, and present evidence, or go fuck yourself."

Eloquently spoken UK--or written if we're splitting hairs.

The Water Boy gets an "A" for persistence and an "F" for rationality. If there are any mental health professionals out there, you might offer WB a free session or two, or at least a deep discount. Then again, the reality is, not all diseases are curable.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Quote from: WildcatInUK on June 07, 2019, 05:35:10 AM
Quote from: Liquidated on June 07, 2019, 12:39:30 AM

You just called 99.99% of the fans on this board a "few idiots".... that should work out well for you. Apparently you know exactly what is right and wrong, exactly all the facts about everything, and exactly how to cure everything... the rest of the fans are just idiots. I mean, you've  been right about so much: Pack Line D won't win a championship, Miller will only hire a Pack Line D guy, Arizona is a distant third behind the "class of the conference" Oregon and ASU, Barcello was just as good as Mannion in high school, etc... how could we ever doubt your omnipotent  judgement that "Miller is guilty as F***"?

FACT:
Dawkins: "never had conversations" with Miller about delivering Deandre Ayton to Arizona.
Book: "I have no knowledge of Sean Miller paying, or attempting to pay any player"
Prosecutors: "The student-athletes did not know Mr. Richardson was taking money for that purpose.... He was taking secret bribes. (Secret bribes would probably infer that it was even a secret hidden from Miller... unless you think Book went to Miller and said, "Hey, I'm violating NCAA rules for my own benefit without any benefit to the program... and oh yeah, I'm talking shit about you to Dawkins too.")

And let's not forget the fact that there's been 0 wiretap recordings or transcripts with Miller on it, or text messages to/from Miller... after two years... we know exactly what Self and Townsend said/texted. Transcript of what Will Wade said. Video and calls with all the defendants.... but nothing with Miller on it. How odd.

OK... your turn. Tell us what Miller did, and show us the evidence. Show us any violation by Book prior to June 2017 that Miller ignored.

Either tell us EXACTLY what Miller is guilty of, and present evidence, or go fuck yourself.

Woah! This could quite possibly be the greatest post in the history of PPU thus far. Instant upvote.

I think you should go ahead and forward the entire 2nd portion to Dickhole Vitale & anyone else that may need a reminder.

BearDownU - Menu