Political question

Started by Little George, April 27, 2022, 07:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrillamanilla

actually i retract that statement

Wiidslifecoach

Quote from: Tucsandman on April 28, 2022, 01:51:53 PM
Quote from: Surgeon on April 27, 2022, 01:37:33 PM
What a stupid post for this website. You are a ridiculous, sad human being. Your posts about murdering people clued me into how unstable you are but the fact that you're a moderator here is just pathetic. Take your bullshit to a klan rally, 4chann or somewhere else.

I don't mind opposing opinions. It's generally good to hear a variety of ideas. However, you commonly go beyond this and attack people personally for having an opinion that differs from yours. You are toxic to an otherwise friendly environment. I'm not the biggest fan of such issues being brought in such a platform, but I also know I can skip it if I feel so inclined. I would support banning you from here to halt your attacks on others. You can express your opinion without taking it to that level in front of everyone.

How should people deal with other people distributing complete nonsense even when told to just keep in for the sake of the site? But by all means, keep attacking surgeon because he's over all this bullshit.

Little George

This post as in any post was to get people to think beyond what is right in front of their faces. I hope we all understand that there should be NO personal attacks from anything posted on this site.

When you know, you know!

CactusCat

Wow, just when you thought BDU couldn't get any worse...
"You guys over estimate how smart i am ." -t. lloyd

Bkatt

Little George

Never a need for personal attacks.

beardownzona93

Quote from: Little George on May 05, 2022, 12:38:10 PM
Never a need for personal attacks.

Well that depends LG. What is your opinnion on Pineapple Pizza?   8)

ollieboy5150

Didn't Wild create a section in the forum devoted to political issues awhile back? Yes he did and I would strongly suggest you guys take advantage of that so those of us that are here for Az sports can enjoy that topic without being subjected to this crap. Really discouraging and could ultimately lead to the end of a great site.

Little George

This thread is IN the political section.

Jdmarti

LG I fully respect  what you are asking here an hear you.

This why you created a thread for this because it is not sports.

There is so much stuff going on out there that many do not even see, you must do your research  an be careful who you listen to.

I will say there is alot  of info  out there you must search for an I know me an you agree on that.

I agree with you on BLM.