Jedd Fisch says Zona fans are irate after he left to Washington. Thoughts?

Started by WILD, February 13, 2024, 07:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

KansasCityCats

Terrible excuses. You don't need to say "why" you left for UW. The players know that it's all about money...which is fine.

What isn't fine is the fact that you lied and walked out on the players that you personally recruited. Tell them that you will miss them and that you wish them the best in the future. Give them a hug. Do ANYTHING besides turning your back on these kids. Good riddance.

WILD

"First of all, we loved Tucson. We loved our players and all of those players who came to Arizona signed with our staff. The whole team was signed by us. When I made the decision to take the job, I knew how many people I could help. I knew how many people I could take (to Washington). Selfishly, I could have stayed in Arizona. I would have been compensated really well. I think my contract would have been signed somewhere between February and May of the coming year. Hopefully, with the financial situation, it all would have been taken care of. But my assistant coach pool would still have been $3.5 million less than what it is now. And some of the things I could have done for all our support staff would not have been able to get done. So what happens is you have a very irate fan base because they don't understand"

https://twitter.com/WestCoastCFB/status/1757487719029387318

arxpert

This video is possibly the most insecure thing I have seen in a very long time. I cannot believe Jedd felt the need to do this. He speaks like he is trying to beg his lord to not send him to Hell if he or anyone believes in that sort of thing. Like he is praying to be absolved of a sin.

"LOL" is not enough to describe what I took away from this.

I almost think he may have been under the influence or he has been seeing a shrink who forced him to "do the work" for self improvement.

This is gold. I can't fathom explaining myself to anyone after pulling a stunt like that (and failing to secure all the talent he likely promised to deliver). This has to be some sort of freakout/panic. He may be on medication and missed a dose or took too much.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Quote from: arxpert on February 14, 2024, 01:25:32 AMThis video is possibly the most insecure thing I have seen in a very long time. I cannot believe Jedd felt the need to do this. He speaks like he is trying to beg his lord to not send him to Hell if he or anyone believes in that sort of thing. Like he is praying to be absolved of a sin.

"LOL" is not enough to describe what I took away from this.

I almost think he may have been under the influence or he has been seeing a shrink who forced him to "do the work" for self improvement.

This is gold. I can't fathom explaining myself to anyone after pulling a stunt like that (and failing to secure all the talent he likely promised to deliver). This has to be some sort of freakout/panic. He may be on medication and missed a dose or took too much.

100% accurate. This cuck looks like he's been on a bender since he bolted.

CatInFL

At least he has the decency to feel bad. That actually makes him a little better person. I still contend that after U of A gave him a shot after he spent years looking for one, he owed the University, the fans and the players some loyalty. The fact that he was open to leaving in that situation says about all we need to know about him. The way he did it just proves what a douche he truly is. He shouldn't be working with or mentoring young minds.

arxpert

Quote from: CatInFL on February 20, 2024, 09:17:44 PMAt least he has the decency to feel bad. That actually makes him a little better person. I still contend that after U of A gave him a shot after he spent years looking for one, he owed the University, the fans and the players some loyalty. The fact that he was open to leaving in that situation says about all we need to know about him. The way he did it just proves what a douche he truly is. He shouldn't be working with or mentoring young minds.

You are far too naïve for this business I fear. This was a work. Kayfabe. Pure Kayfabe.

BearDownU - Menu