Word is that an Arizona basketball player may leave due to personal reasons

Started by WILD, June 07, 2019, 03:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little George

If it were BWill, he would NOT be leaving. He would be retiring and staying like Smith did. I don't believe that is the case at all.

ChrisZona

Weren't our "inside" guys saying Dylan Smith was definitely gone a few weeks back. I would just relax and let this thing play out and really outside of Chase Jeter I don't think any of the other returning guys are drastically changing the trajectory of next year's team. Even if it were Williams with Nico, Josh, Terry, and Max arriving the backcourt would be more than fine.

eggdog

Agree we should all relax - there's a lot of speculation which just leads to people wishing other players on the team were the ones leaving, when there's a good chance those guys will be on the team next year. No reason to put guys down who want to be here repping AZ. We've got two guys that have injury concerns but hopefully they come back healthy next year and whoever it is has a good reason for leaving and isn't forced out.
I wish that I could be more like Dickie V, but I'm just not willing to cut off half my dick and tape it to my forehead - ichi

Jdmarti

I was hearing last weak on am radio kevin an mike show mike was saying he knew who was leaving  but would not say he did say that the player was not being forced out of there scholarship  so that was it's probably like wild said personal reasons like anjury or family matter something like.