Looks like 1 of the players in our 2019 class is reopening his recruitment

Started by WILD, May 02, 2019, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bkatt

Quote from: Liquidated on May 02, 2019, 10:38:39 PM
Quote from: Teamgame on May 02, 2019, 10:18:01 PM
Liquidated do you know your negativity is tiresome. Players and recruits read your constant bad mouthing, negative outlook regarding the MBB program it's harmful to the program. Maybe you should find another BB program to support and be happy. O

Not as tiresome as the B.S coming out of the AZ BB program. I bad mouth those who have destroyed an honorable program. I am negative towards those who keep hurting it. Frankly, you cannot support the criminal and unethical B.S. this program has engaged in and be a true AZ fan. You cannot support Miller and be an AZ BB fan, the two are now and will be forever mutually exclusive. Miller is a P.O.S. who has destroyed AZ BB and should have been fired when Book got arrested before he could do any more damage.

You are either with us or you are against us. Sean Miller has proven he is against us.
I'm with Teamgame on this one. You could seek counseling (there is nothing wrong with that) and maybe a prescription of anti-depressants.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

If it is indeed Terry, this really blows. He could be the most versatile player in this class.

I mean, if I had to choose between having both Hazzard & Boogie or only Armstrong, I would take Armstrong. We need a guy like him badly. It seems like half our team is made up of guards that can't play the 3. Terry is a 3 that can also play the 2. Josh is a 2 that can also play the 3. And that's it.

Not to mention, I can't imagine either BWill or Doutrive would be thrilled having both Boogie and Hazzard coming in. The two guys that saved our recruiting life last year wouldn't really be getting the kind of nod that they should have earned by putting their faith in Arizona.

I just don't understand.

Bob A

Not that I doubt this with all the negativity going around today, but where did you see this information?  Is there a link available?

Jdmarti

I know boggie can shot the basketball I think sean miller is looking for shooters  with how bad we were last year at shooting what's bad is there is no guarantee we land boggie so we could end up with none of them.

2012Cat

Terry already signed his LOI. Would be pretty difficult for him to just reopen his recruitment. I read that post as he wants boogie at AZ anyway. I doubt it's him

lsg_da_apache

I know that with all of this negative attention going around, and the need for shooters next year, but is there really a NEED to go after Boogie. I seen him and BWill at a football game last year and it looked like he was having a good time. Do we have to get, excuse my terminology, but do we need to get greedy? I am totally happy with our current roster that is coming in next year. But when I woke up this I thought to myself, what is going to be in the headlines today? And viola here it is.....

KansasCityCats

Quote from: lsg_da_apache on May 03, 2019, 08:08:21 AM
I know that with all of this negative attention going around, and the need for shooters next year, but is there really a NEED to go after Boogie. I seen him and BWill at a football game last year and it looked like he was having a good time. Do we have to get, excuse my terminology, but do we need to get greedy? I am totally happy with our current roster that is coming in next year. But when I woke up this I thought to myself, what is going to be in the headlines today? And viola here it is.....

Nope.  The last thing we need is a THIRD freshman fighting for shot attempts...who is projected to leave after one season.

Not assuming that Nico/Josh will leave, but they're already named as lottery picks in 2020.  I don't think we bring an ego into a group that is well-balanced with upperclassmen and talented freshmen.

jumpinjohnny

Quote from: Teamgame on May 02, 2019, 10:18:01 PM
Liquidated do you know your negativity is tiresome. Players and recruits read your constant bad mouthing, negative outlook regarding the MBB program it's harmful to the program. Maybe you should find another BB program to support and be happy. O

Of course he knows, it's a major part of what makes him so charming. One would hope that any players or recruits who visit the site understand the guy is a jerk bait, and take his ramblings with a grain of salt. Even teenagers can recognize a dilldroid when they see one.

mvpreed2

The ONLY way I'm on board with this situation is if Ellis replaces Hazzard.
That way we have a long-term fix instead of another stop-gap patch job.
Ellis won't be a OND on this team because he wouldn't even start!
NM/BW/JG I believe are starters and we all know Miller is going to give those three the green light.
RE can come off the bench and be the go-to guy for the 2nd unit.
If getting him means we lose Armstrong then I say leave Ellis alone.
Why trade 6'7 for 6'3 when you KNOW Miller's system run better with the more height we have.
4-11-2011
9-14-2012
2-19-2013
7-29-2014

Bkatt

Quote from: mvpreed2 on May 03, 2019, 10:27:00 AM
The ONLY way I'm on board with this situation is if Ellis replaces Hazzard.
That way we have a long-term fix instead of another stop-gap patch job.
Ellis won't be a OND on this team because he wouldn't even start!
NM/BW/JG I believe are starters and we all know Miller is going to give those three the green light.
RE can come off the bench and be the go-to guy for the 2nd unit.
If getting him means we lose Armstrong then I say leave Ellis alone.
Why trade 6'7 for 6'3 when you KNOW Miller's system run better with the more height we have.
^
I totally agree with what you wrote. To add I see Josh Green as the starting Small Forward and Terry Armstrong backing him up. Replacing Terry Armstrong with Boogie Ellis would not be optimal.