Looks like 1 of the players in our 2019 class is reopening his recruitment

Started by WILD, May 02, 2019, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WILD

My sources are telling me it has to do with Arizona pursuing Boogie.

GoCatZ

wc

Liquidated

Quote from: wc on May 02, 2019, 09:58:12 PM

To many Guards, what a guard to do?

yea...that's it...too many guards...

or

maybe

...he wants to play on a post season tournament next year
"How does this guy still have his job?! That makes no sense...the world is getting nuked around him and Sean Miller is still there..."  - Mark Titus

wc

Quote from: Liquidated on May 02, 2019, 10:08:40 PM

yea...that's it...too many guards...

or

maybe

...he wants to play on a post season tournament next year

Well. there's always that perspective.

Teamgame

Liquidated do you know your negativity is tiresome. Players and recruits read your constant bad mouthing, negative outlook regarding the MBB program it's harmful to the program. Maybe you should find another BB program to support and be happy. O

2012Cat

Would have to be hazzard. Boogie and hazzard both want to play right away. Green and nico have nothing to worry about and terry plays more of a wing so I doubt it's him

Liquidated

Quote from: Teamgame on May 02, 2019, 10:18:01 PM
Liquidated do you know your negativity is tiresome. Players and recruits read your constant bad mouthing, negative outlook regarding the MBB program it's harmful to the program. Maybe you should find another BB program to support and be happy. O

Not as tiresome as the B.S coming out of the AZ BB program. I bad mouth those who have destroyed an honorable program. I am negative towards those who keep hurting it. Frankly, you cannot support the criminal and unethical B.S. this program has engaged in and be a true AZ fan. You cannot support Miller and be an AZ BB fan, the two are now and will be forever mutually exclusive. Miller is a P.O.S. who has destroyed AZ BB and should have been fired when Book got arrested before he could do any more damage.

You are either with us or you are against us. Sean Miller has proven he is against us.
"How does this guy still have his job?! That makes no sense...the world is getting nuked around him and Sean Miller is still there..."  - Mark Titus

eggdog

I wish that I could be more like Dickie V, but I'm just not willing to cut off half my dick and tape it to my forehead - ichi

Jdmarti

I like boogie but I would wrether have Terry we already have enof guards an could use a wing over another guard especially with max hazerd commiting.