Liquidated incessant posting

Started by ollieboy5150, March 30, 2019, 09:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDMT

It's not the basketball related stuff that's caused issues.  It's the calling Miller a rapist protecter and that Miller is going around sleeping with under grads. You have no link to back any of that up. Pitts was not charged or arrested for rape. Do I know for a fact he did or didn't do it no, but at the same time neither do you.  Were you there while this all took place? Next even if this did take place how does that make Miller guilty of anything. He just like you and I did not know the whole truth about the situation. Miller stepped back like he should until the facts came out on it and let the school deal with it from what I understand.

Miller sleeping with college coeds I have never heard before you, but I certainly would not take that from someone out there and share it as a fact.

If you keep the above out of stuff than I think other posters would be just fine with you.

Dav

I enjoy the hell out of Liquidated.

"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

Liquidated

Quote from: BDMT on March 30, 2019, 02:26:21 PM
It's not the basketball related stuff that's caused issues.  It's the calling Miller a rapist protecter and that Miller is going around sleeping with under grads. You have no link to back any of that up. Pitts was not charged or arrested for rape. Do I know for a fact he did or didn't do it no, but at the same time neither do you.  Were you there while this all took place? Next even if this did take place how does that make Miller guilty of anything. He just like you and I did not know the whole truth about the situation. Miller stepped back like he should until the facts came out on it and let the school deal with it from what I understand.

Miller sleeping with college coeds I have never heard before you, but I certainly would not take that from someone out there and share it as a fact.

If you keep the above out of stuff than I think other posters would be just fine with you.

Posted exactly one time and very carefully use the word 'rumored'. But there are multiple sources, including current students, a Presidents Club member and one of the posters here. I also know that a moderator of a another site like this, who initially went ballistic at the mention of it and banned a poster over that issue, now admits privately  that he has knowledge of it. 

Pitts was found and plead 'responsible' by a University Title IX kangaroo court in January. He forfeited his scholarship but bargained to finish the semester, which he was allowed to do. But he also, inexplicably, remained with the team until February. Harvey Mason was furious and released information and his letter to the public. We lost two legacy athletes and the support of a alum. Harvey was/is very popular among his peers who are the foundation of our program, having Pitts, player with extremely marginal impact, remain on the team after Trey left and for a full month after the findings is just really poor judgement on Miller's part and shows a pattern of total disregard for simps ethical behavior.
"How does this guy still have his job?! That makes no sense...the world is getting nuked around him and Sean Miller is still there..."  - Mark Titus

BDMT

Quote from: Liquidated on March 31, 2019, 09:29:19 AM
Quote from: BDMT on March 30, 2019, 02:26:21 PM

Posted exactly one time and very carefully use the word 'rumored'. But there are multiple sources, including current students, a Presidents Club member and one of the posters here. I also know that a moderator of a another site like this, who initially went ballistic at the mention of it and banned a poster over that issue, now admits privately  that he has knowledge of it. 

Pitts was found and plead 'responsible' by a University Title IX kangaroo court in January. He forfeited his scholarship but bargained to finish the semester, which he was allowed to do. But he also, inexplicably, remained with the team until February. Harvey Mason was furious and released information and his letter to the public. We lost two legacy athletes and the support of a alum. Harvey was/is very popular among his peers who are the foundation of our program, having Pitts, player with extremely marginal impact, remain on the team after Trey left and for a full month after the findings is just really poor judgement on Miller's part and shows a pattern of total disregard for simps ethical behavior.

Posted one time using the word rumor?? Yeah ok I have seen you post on the topic more than once and not sure if you used rumor every time. That same Kangaroo court that you speak of is what found Pitts responsible. The Mason's didn't want it to go to real court because there daughter was on video saying it was consensual. Pitts was not allowed to play on the team once the investigation started and ultimately left the team because of the issue. The whole truth on the issue will probably never come out.

Now on to your statement about Miller supposedly sleeping with college coeds and why or if you stand behind that. I want links to this not my friend heard from another friend that knows this guy BS. Can you provide links to back up your statement?

Bear

Some of it I agree with and some i don't. If I chose to read it all it can be overbearing but it's my choice to read it or not. No harm no foul. Play on.

ichi

engaging with him is what wandering into the La Brea tar pits must have felt like, and while I appreciate the issue motivating this thread its time to move on, you can tell by his reply he's not going to lighten up
"Firing Sean Miller was just the spark this team needed." - CactusCat

Liquidated

QuotePosted one time using the word rumor?? Yeah ok I have seen you post on the topic more than once and not sure if you used rumor every time. 

That was about Miller, not Pitts. I posted it one time and did use the word 'rumored'.

QuoteNow on to your statement about Miller supposedly sleeping with college coeds and why or if you stand behind that. I want links to this not my friend heard from another friend that knows this guy BS. Can you provide links to back up your statement?

See above.
"How does this guy still have his job?! That makes no sense...the world is getting nuked around him and Sean Miller is still there..."  - Mark Titus

BDMT

Quote from: Liquidated on March 31, 2019, 01:19:06 PM
QuotePosted one time using the word rumor?? Yeah ok I have seen you post on the topic more than once and not sure if you used rumor every time. 

That was about Miller, not Pitts. I posted it one time and did use the word 'rumored'.

QuoteNow on to your statement about Miller supposedly sleeping with college coeds and why or if you stand behind that. I want links to this not my friend heard from another friend that knows this guy BS. Can you provide links to back up your statement?

See above.

So why spread baseless rumors??

jumpinjohnny

Quote from: ichi on March 31, 2019, 12:35:17 PM
". . . you can tell by his reply he's not going to lighten up."

Precisely

lsg_da_apache

With all of his postings he still doesn't realize that life does not always go your way. He can post and post and post but nothing in life will ever be up your standards! He just can't let bygones be bygones.... JMO