Dickie V is at it again with constant tweets calling for Miller's head

Started by WILD, February 06, 2019, 09:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasCityCats

Why is there no mention from Dukie V regarding Shareef's eligibility at UCLA?  Because he doesn't have a personal vendetta against anybody in Westwood.

WILD

WILD

I don't know how I missed this, but Dickie V is at it again with his hate on Miller. Someone needs to delete his twitter account.

https://twitter.com/DickieV/status/1121156386329628672

Little George

eggdog

I like this one better - what Sean Miller has been able to do the last two years during this mess has been amazing, even Dukie V can't deny it.

https://twitter.com/DickieV/status/1121449794914914305
I wish that I could be more like Dickie V, but I'm just not willing to cut off half my dick and tape it to my forehead - ichi

UAlum

2020champs

ichi

Quote from: UAlum on April 26, 2019, 08:09:16 PM
Dickie V is the Liquidated of sports media

Liquidated might be wrong about a lot but he's no clown
"Firing Sean Miller was just the spark this team needed." - CactusCat

UAlum

Quote from: ichi on April 26, 2019, 10:13:38 PM

But who hates Sean Miller more...??

Liquidated

Quote from: UAlum on April 26, 2019, 10:24:07 PM
Quote from: ichi on April 26, 2019, 10:13:38 PM

But who hates Sean Miller more...??

Faint praise, Ichi?! Thank you, I need anything I can get!

And, I don't truly hate Sean Miller, I hate what he has done to the program - one scandal on top of another for stupid, petty, ridiculous things. Not understanding the character of your top assistant. I also do not like his coaching or his past season performance (or lack thereof). Those are reasonable and supportable positions and they stem from my LOVE of Arizona basketball and what it used to represent.

I suspect Dickie V is also disappointed and that is driving his narrative towards AZ. But his blind spot for al things Duke, Pitino and Notre Dame is just an absurdity. Never question that he does love the game though. At the end of the day, a flawed character to be sure but a truly unique, rare and great basketball person. 

"How does this guy still have his job?! That makes no sense...the world is getting nuked around him and Sean Miller is still there..."  - Mark Titus