Would you rather Caleb Love or Kylan Boswell return next season?

Started by WILD, April 09, 2024, 07:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you rather Caleb Love or Kylan Boswell return next season?

Caleb Love
Kylan Boswell

WILD

Who do you want to come back and why? Love or Boswell? You can only choose one.

Bkatt

Little George

Quote from: WILD on April 09, 2024, 07:51:03 AMWho do you want to come back and why? Love or Boswell? You can only choose one.

Boswell by far, he has room to grow and mature. He will get better.

Love is what you get at this point.

Paper_Bag

I am leaning towards neither though I voted for Kylan with the assumption that he would be a backup. While Caleb was great for us at times, he is just too streaky. We need consistent, high level guard play to go deep in the tourney. I just don't believe he can put up 6 consecutive high level performances.

Kylan was obviously a huge disappointment but he would be more than serviceable off the bench.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

It's a great day in Tucson for the Boz haters. They got their wish!

KansasCityCats

https://twitter.com/247HSHoops/status/1777741062913634666?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I would also vote "neither".  Each kid has their advantages but the rest of our roster will be fine without them.

We knew that Love would be a 1-year loaner.  He has the ability to take over a game and punish opponents on the offensive end.  Unfortunately, his confidence is a double-edged sword that hurt us down the stretch because he wanted to be a difference maker.  Happy he spent time in Tucson but we're ready to move on and see him get an opportunity in the league.

Boswell has an amazing shot and is a ruthless defender when opponents put the ball on the floor.  He needs to work on running through screens to stop the outside shot and similar to Barcello, he likely needs a change of scenery to find consistency with his jumper.  He'll definitely help another program immediately.

CatInFL

Love. As much as I hate his tendency to take too many 3's, I love his ability to drive.  He can take over with his ability to drive, but driving takes more effort and persistence than throwing up 3's.  He seems to have the mental make up for hard work, so I think he can make that change.

Boswell, on the other hand, seems to wilt under the pressure of a challenge.  He's very young though, and I think he'll eventually gain that mental edge. 

Jdmarti

I went with Boswell because the kid is 18, an believe  that his game will grow, love is what he is, he has played 4 years already, I think he has hit his ceiling already.

I guess this discussion  is m pointless  because Boswell  hit the portal,  we will have too see if love
Returns or not,  if love doesn't  return, arizona  may have to find a transfer  at the 2.