Kylan Boswell - Real Talk

Started by arxpert, December 21, 2023, 12:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxpert

1. Bradley is HIM
2. Boswell is now just a glorified cheerleader for this team. Udonis Haslem at age 19.
3. KJ Simpson is HIM as well.

I can't force Tommy to take Boswell out of the starting lineup, but Bradley should not be getting less minutes than Boswell the rest of the way.

The talent differential is staggering. Everyone is better when Bradley is out there.

I may even have to start admitting that Conrad is more viable to play than Boswell. Conrad is the only PG on this roster. His decision making looks far superior.

I am fine with Pom Pom Boswell. No issue at all. He can come in for some relief minutes. I'm willing to trust that.

arxpert

Boswell's blatant disrespect toward Tommy and the team today may be all she wrote for this kid. A true toxic team killer. If there was ever a time to send a strong message it is right now Tommy Lloyd. Have a damn backbone.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

The kid is clearly having a hard time right now. I'm sure he's even more frustrated by it than any of us are. Let's give him a break and support him through it.

arxpert

Quote from: |ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ| on February 24, 2024, 03:11:33 PMThe kid is clearly having a hard time right now. I'm sure he's even more frustrated by it than any of us are. Let's give him a break and support him through it.

Hell no. Not 1 ounce of sympathy nor empathy will come from me. I've been calling this for months. If Anything is going on at all then Tommy is an Enabler at best and a terrible human being at worst.

I won't be shocked to hear what his issue really is. I wouldn't be shocked to hear he is in debt to a bookie, strung out on drugs, has some sort of assault that he is trying to cover up, literally anything would be a better explanation than "he just isn't good at basketball anymore all the sudden".

He has been terrible since my 1 "empathetic and sympathetic" week or so before I started the REAL TALK BOSWELL thread. Something isn't right and I don't need to be "right" about whatever it is. It needs to just get fixed and move forward.

KansasCityCats

Our coach encourages his players. The fans that find flaws in 16 point losses are the enablers. When you see Boswell make a play, his intensity shows. The kid wants the team to succeed, regardless of whether he has played to his potential.

And BTW, another stinker from Bradley. I hate being redundant but no change should be made until somebody steps up. I'm hoping everybody does between now and March.

arxpert

Quote from: KansasCityCats on February 24, 2024, 03:57:04 PMOur coach encourages his players. The fans that find flaws in 16 point losses are the enablers. When you see Boswell make a play, his intensity shows. The kid wants the team to succeed, regardless of whether he has played to his potential.

And BTW, another stinker from Bradley. I hate being redundant but no change should be made until somebody steps up. I'm hoping everybody does between now and March.

No one will thrive with Boswell on this team. It has never been more clear. There is something wrong with him and I don't even care what it is. He needs to be removed from the equation. The silver lining is we only have around 7 to 10 more games left of this before he can pack his bags and get out of here

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

In order to be that strong in your opinion, I'm guessing you have full details of everything that goes on behind the scenes. Since your security clearance is that high, what exactly is going on and how do you propose the problem can be solved?

KansasCityCats

Every other starter averages double figures and Boswell has been the point guard all season. Since Arizona has won at a significant clip....thats exactly the definition of others "thriving" with Boswell on the team.

arxpert

Quote from: KansasCityCats on February 24, 2024, 06:05:15 PMEvery other starter averages double figures and Boswell has been the point guard all season. Since Arizona has won at a significant clip....thats exactly the definition of others "thriving" with Boswell on the team.

"Conrad could have done it better." Without a doubt. I can nullify your hatred of Bradley by making it simple. Take both out of the equation and let the team have a steady hand who is actually a true PG.

arxpert

I sat back and observed the last couple weeks. I gave myself plenty of time to give 1 last ounce of leniency.

I can say with 100% sincerity that I hope this is Boswell's last game in an Arizona uniform.

He was everything I said he was here and in some ways Worse.

Tommy does not know how to coach this kid and Boswell is also not good enough at whatever role you want to say he had this season too. So it is potentially a combination of poor coaching and not enough skill/talent.

If Boswell is to stay at Arizona in some twilight zone, then I will be lost for words. If Bradley has to sit behind Boswell again or play beside him then I have no idea what to say other than Tommy is just not capable of coaching this kid (or controlling him if he is in fact some sort of party/gambling/off the court issue --- which I really don't believe at all I just think Boswell is what he is).

Then on top of that, we have a kid Phillips coming who I have to automatically assume is better than Boswell. If I were Phillips I would make a call to Tommy and ask what the situation is because this season was truly rough to take in when you can see problems so easily and no fixes, no changes on top of an unwillingness to adapt from Tommy.

Bradley played his ass off all season when he was allowed to play. He outplayed Boswell in every possible way someone can outplay someone. The competitive edge. The hunger. The energy. The leadership.

I don't care if anyone says the stats say this, that, and whatever. Anyone with 2 eyes knows what I am saying is true.

There is not 1 person who can tell me I am wrong at this point.

It is not an overreaction.

Boswell's Real Talk Thread was, is, and always will be the Truth of this season.

BearDownU - Menu