Hurley extension.

Started by Dav, January 31, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav

"'I was totally amazed and shocked to be hired and released prior to one full year and without any year of recruiting."
- Ben Lindsey

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

In all fairness, he has brought on a new excitement and improved the numbers of their basketball fanbase. I'm not sure there are any options out there that would be equal to or greater than Hurley and actually willing to coach at ASU (haha), so I agree with the extension.

PBCatfan

If he keeps going on the same trend line he won't be there for more than 1-2 more years before he takes a bigger job back east me thinks.

KansasCityCats

Good thing assu gave Hurley an extension in March. They just fell at home to Cal by 15 and now have a .500 overall record.

Another season where the devil athletic department is content without advancing to the Sweet 16. The official record books show that they haven't been there since 1975 (because the '95 season was vacated).

It would be acceptable to lose at basketball if they had a decent football team but their entire university just seems to accept mediocrity.

Keep it up, Bobby.

arxpert

Similar to the Steelers. Never bad enough to fire Tomlin, but also never good enough to make waves.

As soon as Big Game Bob has 1 "good" season, he will take off for a better offer. That's the part that makes me sad. I want the mediocrity of ASU as long as possible. The only thing that can come out of Bobby leaving or being forced out will be a hungrier and better HC coming in starting up some sort of "Prime Effect" at the fakest "University" in the entire Nation.

|ᴘ|ʀ|ʏ|ᴍ|ᴇ|

Big Game Bob coaching at Duke would outperform Scheyer by a mile. What a foolish hiring blunder.

SnowDen

Need to keep lil bobby at assu. The jokes write themselves.

He truly is the gift that keeps on giving.